We're all in this together with COVID-19 forcefully putting us in lockdown however, that doesn't mean that you will not be able to participate in Earth Hour 2020 where the idea of planting a tree might seem to be a bit of a reach. Globally the world's focus seems to be on health but, here's how to focus on mother nature today for 60 mins only:
1. Recycle. The plastic bags given from a Woolies, Pick 'n Pay or Checkers for small bins within your home such as those in your room or bathroom.
2. Reuse. Plastic containers from groceries such as butter or ice cream packages to store your leftovers.
3. Switch off. That ranges from wifi, laptops, mobile devices, television and any entertainment devices. 60 mins that's all.
4. Act. Take digital action by pledging with the Earth Day Official Site
5. Educate. When you further your own education, you can help others understand the importance and value of our natural resources. Do that by sharing this with your friends, family and followers below.